Saturday, June 5, 2010

Another day....

I was playing with my camera some more yesterday. I have become kinda obsessed. Haha. I just love taking it out and well, I have such a cute model. :) I was playing with some of the settings and am kind learning them a little bit more. I have a new favorite of Bella too. I had to edit it, just to brighten in up a little cause I took it on a manual setting and it came out a little dark but I think its awesome.

Here it is. I am pretty happy with it. I am sure I should do some other things with editing but I like it like it is :)











the one with the ball is a little dark but when I tried to brighten it, it made her too bright so I just left it. I love the look of concentration. The slide is just one of my favs from yesterday afternoon.

3 comments:

  1. Your pictures are beautiful!!! I love the one with the ball. Too sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks ;) I like that one a lot too. She looks so interested in whatever she is looking at.

    ReplyDelete
  3. the darkness in the ball shot actually adds a lot to the picture. It highlights how light and delicate B is. Really good shot.

    ReplyDelete