Monday, June 7, 2010

My book shipped!

Woot! I am so excited. Once I get it I will be able to like, learn stuff. haha.

I have been playing with each of the settings on the camera but I don't really know what I am doing too much yet so hopefully, between me playing with it and getting the book, I will figure it all out.

Today, Bella was in the pool so I got a chance to play some more. I think I want to try some water shots out of the faucet. I saw some recently that were really cool and it made me want to try. I also kind want to water the flowers just to take pics. LOL.

Well here are a few pics from today
Bella is happy to be in the water.


This pic I thought was awesome.


Just playing with the Macro setting on the camera. I didn't even notice the ant til I looked at the pics on the computer. haha

1 comment:

  1. I'm curious, have you tried flipping the second one to black and white? I think it'd look really cool (I mean its great already but I think the b&w would be cool too).

    ReplyDelete