Thursday, June 3, 2010

So overwhelmed!

This is all so overwhelming to start with. Not only do you have the rules of photography, you also have editing. I downloaded a free photo editing called "gimp" and was totally lost. So, I decided to look up tutorials and am kinda lost there too. I don't know if I should learn about editing along with taking the pics or just focus on one aspect.

I also learned today about "noiseware". Looking at the before/after pics are amazing but I don't think I am anywhere near ready in my career (for lack of a better word, haha) to spend the money that is required for the program. I downloaded the free version but can't really see much difference in my photo's.

Here are the links to the stuff I am talking about

GIMP-http://www.gimp.org/
Noiseware- http://www.stuckincustoms.com/noiseware-review/

I am pretty sure that my neighbors think I am spying on them or something. I was trying to take pics of the rain that we got earlier and it happened to be that their house was in the background. I hope they don't call the cops on me and think I am being some kind of Peeping tom. I was back out at dark trying to figure out some settings on my camera.


Well, they aren't great but I am hoping to learn this editing stuff so I can make them more awesome but here are a couple rain shots from today and one of Bella.


No comments:

Post a Comment